What is sertraline – buy sertraline without prescription online
buy Sertraline overnight delivery;Sertraline is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called . Sertraline affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms.
Sertraline is also used to treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Sertraline overnight delivery
What is Zoloft (sertraline) used for?
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Social anxiety disorder
Zoloft (sertraline) dosage forms
Sertraline has the same mechanism of action as other SSRIs. It works by increasing the amount of serotonin that is available in the brain.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter, or chemical messenger, that is involved in regulating many elements of a person’s daily life, including mood, sleep, rewards, learning, and memory.
Research has linked depression with low levels of serotonin.
Sertraline increases the amount of serotonin present in the brain, helping to reduce chemical imbalances and improve a person’s overall mood.
Other SSRIs includeTrusted Source:
- escitalopram (Lexapro)
- citalopram (Celexa)
- fluvoxamine (Luvox, Luvox CR)
- fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax)
- paroxetine (Paxil, Paxil CR, Pexeva)
- vilazodone (Viibryd)
Sertraline overnight delivery
How to take sertraline
Sertraline is available as either an oral tablet or a liquid.
Typically, a person takes a dose in the morning or evening, once a day. People using it to treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder may take it every day or only on select days of the month.
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, sertraline comes in the following doses:
- 25 milligram (mg) tablets
- 50 mg tablets
- 100 mg tablets
- 20 milligrams per liter of liquid
A person taking sertraline should follow these general guidelines:
- Take it at about the same time every day.
- Take with or without food.
- Follow all instructions on the prescription packaging and from the doctor.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember to, but do not double the dose the next day.
- Take only the amount that the healthcare provider has prescribed.
When using the liquid, dilute it in a drink. According to the National Library of Medicine, a person should mix 4 ounces (half a cup) of medication with one of the following beverages, then drink it immediately:
- lemon soda
- orange juice
- ginger ale